ANST - Safe helms, etc...

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 06:35:57 PDT 1997

>Say, His Excellency may just have something there.  We could use something
>thick yet lightweight; maybe some sort of light plastic tube like the ones
>they use to line golf bags. ;^>
>
>lo vostre por vos servir
>
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Yes - that's a wonderful idea too and I'm sure that they would work well, but
I had more in mind 1&1/4 inch diameter wooden dowels or maybe steel water
pipe.  Certainly wouldn't have any breakage or bounce back problems and also
solve the age old problem of how to get within ten feet of the archers- heck,
they would walk up on me instead of me having to chase them.  :>)))))

Bors   or sometimes called:
 Hewhohasadeathwishtodieahorribledeathateverywartherearearchersat. ( Like it
Timo?)