ANST - Drawing a Bow Whi

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Fri Aug 29 06:53:47 PDT 1997

drawing. Drawing to the face of the blunt not the base of the cone. I have
seen it done if we were to go to 30# at your draw length. I am not saying it
would be intentional, you suddenly find a fighter rushing you and go draw
shoot real fast never mind form.<<<<

In this particular situation, the penalty is that most likely you'll miss your target, since you are now shooting at an angle <grin>

Alaric Styrr
called Tuh-Tahl of the Moritu