ANST - Nordsteorran War Practice

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Dec 2 22:56:23 PST 1997

Talen von Marienburg wrote:

> There will be a Regional War Practice in Nordsteorra this Saturday,
> December 6th, in the Shire of the Wastelands.  This will coincide with
> their Yule Revel, a non-calendar event.
>
> As of this time I am awaiting the directions, but I understand it will
> be in the city of Enid, OK.  I will post the directions as soon as I
> receive them, or if there are any Wastelanders out there in
> cyberspace, please send the directions to these lists.
>
> The time is also awaiting confirmation, but expect it will last from
> late morning to about 4:00 or so.  Bring your toys, warm gambesons and
> a desire to fight.
>
> More info as it unfolds.
>

> Talen

Talen,

Check the *November* Black Star. It's not a calendar event, but they did put
an announcement in the Black Star. It's at the Garfield County fairgrounds,
Youth Building. Looks like the same place as last year.

If I can read the map it looks like...
Take 412 west from I-35 (go toward Enid). Just before town, take a right on
64-B. Follow 64-B around several curves and turns. Take a left at the
fairgrounds. (I can't quite make out the street-name, but it looks like "Oxford".)

BTW, I'm teaching dancing at this event and helping to put on a ball after
feast. I welcome all dancers and musicians to come and join the festivities.

Au revoir!
Guillaume