ANST - Drums

marc d mckeeman sucram3 at juno.com
Fri Dec 12 15:41:41 PST 1997

first offf what kind of wood are you using?

I have found using linseed oil while the carving is being done, helps
keep the wood from drying and spliting.

again it depends on the wood.
apprentice to Master Edward D'Orleans. (peace be unto his name)
mu'sad
translater to the light of the land
Omar ciam