ANST - Crown's Favors and Kingdom Law...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 23 06:03:58 PST 1997

Good Morning,

  I get my January Blackstar last night and now I have a few questions
  regarding awards and Kingdom Law.

  I admit that I am not an expert on Kingdom Law, but I do have a basic
  understanding. I *thought* that for new awards to be made, they had to
  be announced in Court, signed by the appropriate folks and published
  in the Blackstar. Is that so?

  The reason I ask is that the Crown's Favors, which got "buys" into Gulf
  War (way cool for them!), didn't get published this month. I don't
  know if they can get published next month under Kein and Alisha or
  not. If they can't, it means that they were only good for 30 days or
  at most the length of the reign. It is then up to their Heirs to redo
  the award and publish it into Law if they so choose.

  Am I just being worrisome about this? I thought it was a good idea and
  don't want to see it just fade away.

  Btw, I saw that Kingdom Law went to press. I'm glad to hear that, but
  sad that I didn't get one final pass through it. *evil grin* After
  all, now my curiousity and anal retentiveness are not satisfied. I
  guess I have to wait until it shows up in my mailbox. Btw, are we
  gonna get an electronic format as well?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.