ANST - Baldar Blunts

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Dec 8 18:38:25 PST 1997

For now you can use AWA on wood, Baldars and thistles are NOT permited on
the rapier field. I am doing testing this week end at Stargate Yule Revel
with Dona Leah with modified Baldars and fiberglass shafted arrows. The
bows/crosbow poundage are the same for heavy and light. The armor rules are
the same for archers as for fighters, just that archers on the heavy field
may be more inclined to use minimum armor.
To Save a Queen and Seige of the Abbey are light melee events and the
Bordermarch melee events have light melees that could have archery.
Actuly you may be called dead at ten feet. If the fighter wants to and you
do not yeild they may come in and hit you instead of calling you dead, you
just can not shoot at an oppenet closer that ten feet (fifteen feet with
crosbow).