ANST - Baldar Blunts

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Tue Dec 9 23:01:25 PST 1997

Alexis wrote:

>  Unless the rules have changed an archer is not allowed to fire a bow
> within 10 feet, and a crossbowman 15 feet, regardless of whether they
> have a backup weapon.  The rule has always been that if they do not have
> a backup weapon, or someone who is actively defending them, then they
> are automatically dead if approached within 10 feet by an enemy.  The
> diamond is to ensure that they are not wacked, but they are just as dead
> by the approach of the fighter.  Someone who does have a backup weapon
> is not dead by the mere approach within 10 feet.
>
> > Have Fun
> >
> > Sir Alrek Kanin
>
> Lord Alexis LaBouche (who shoots archery when not fighting chivalric,
> riding equestrian and fighting rapier, in that order)

I always thought the rule was within weapon range a white diamond was
supposed to die but I would love to accept 10'.  Does anyone have the
rule on this?
Sir Alrek Kanin (who always seems to be the one that whacks an archer on
the arm at gulf wars because they stick it over the embattlements and
try to shoot at my friends)  ooooops, sorry