ANST - Midrealm--Jafar's passing

CRICKETRED CRICKETRED at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 07:00:53 PST 1997

 Greetings to all to whom this missive comes,

 It is with a sad heart and tearful eyes that We must send these words.

     At approximately 1:30am Saturday morning Dec 27th His Royal Highness
Jafar al-Safa, Knight of the Society and Master of the Pelican, passed from
this world. His condition began to deteriorate at around 8:30pm Friday night
and He never recovered. The doctors did all they could, but the damage from
His illness proved to be too great.
    There were many of Jafar's loved ones at the hospital. Both from his
family
  and members of the SCA. We pulled him through a couple of rough times, but
 his destiny lay on another path.
     Her Highness wishes to thank everyone who cared for Jafar and sent
 well  wishes and good thoughts. You were the strength that helped Her get
 throught hese last few weeks.
      We would beg a boon of each and every one of you that reads these words
or hears of them. Please don't stop now. Her Highness will need even more
support over the next few weeks and months leading up to Her Coronation.
Jafar asked Us, should anything happen to him, to do everything We can to see
Kenna through Her Reign. We now ask you to help Us fulfill His wishes.
     We thank you all again for your support up to now and in the coming
months.
We will forward information concerning the funeral arrangements as soon as  We
have the details.

               We remain in Service,

               TRM Palymar and Aislinn