ANST - differences in Kingdoms concerning crowns

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 29 02:34:08 PST 1997

I've read the many posts on HRH Jafar's passing and that we in the
Mid-Realm are having Coronation with HRH Kenna as sole Crown.

What you need to realize is that every Kingdom has their own set of
rules for Crown, tourneys and so forth. I admit I was also surprised
when I heard about this but that changed to admiration for my new
Kingdom. It was also one of Jafar's last request that the Mid-Realm
do everything possible to make HRH Kenna's reign run as smoothly as
could be.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of a man I enjoyed talking with but
join now with the rest of the Kingdom in doing everything we can to
help our incoming Queen.

Countess Kassandra NickKraken
''WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOUR MIND TENDS TO WANDER''
''WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOUR MIND TENDS TO WANDER''