ANST - Thrown weapons

marc d mckeeman sucram3 at juno.com
Mon Dec 29 17:41:50 PST 1997

greetings,    your local archery marshall should be able to get you the
info you need .

there basically is a standard throwing distance threw out the kingdom.
we prefers you throw  a hawk with only one blade in competitions, if it
is a double headed axe only one blade will count for score, if any part
of the second blade  touches the target it is null and void.

handle length cup head with hand , length to just below your elbow.

a good single bladed knife, spears of your choice.

there have been standard distances for knife axe  and spear distance.s
to give everyone a eaquall chance, where ever the go in this kingdom.
mu 'sad
translator to the light of the land
O mar ciam