ANST - Thrown weapons

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 30 05:06:15 PST 1997

PotterKD wrote:

> <<
>  >>
> Writing from HE Kayleigh Drakes account...............
>
> Hi - I'm Ansteorra's KA&S marshal.
>
> The current rules are still as stated in the previous message by Marcus.  New
> rules have been looked at by TRM and the kingdom knight marshal Sir Karl.  I
> can not offically say if any changes will be made but if any are they will be
> in an up and coming Black Star.  Until then........if anyone has any questions
> please feel free to call me - I'm in the Black Star.
>
> In service,
>
> Eisen Kringer Von Tauberbishofschime.

Thank you kindly, and all others who have responded!

I shall probably be calling!

Is there an internet source on the regulations for live throwing
weapons? (I have not been able to find it.) Or, is there a pamplet
available for sale?

And; What are the targets normally made from? I intend putting together
a practice target and would like to use similar materials so that I can
judge the sticktoitness (is that a word?) of my throws.

Thanks!

Polydore Pike