Cloved Fruits and Kissing "Games"

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 6 17:21:46 PST 1997

All this means to me is that some people like it and some people don't.  So
the ones that do should and the ones that don't say no thank you.  It's no
more annoying than people who talk computer when they shouldn't, offer you
bad home brew and volunteer their own political opinions whether you what
to hear them or not.  I think if everyone stays polite about it then
cool...... I personally don't, but I have never minded if others partake of
the play.  If someone insists on giving me something, I put it down on a
table and walk away.

Clare