Cloved Fruits and Kissing "Games"

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Feb 7 00:55:54 PST 1997

Marcus <marcusmac at juno.com>said in response to Gunnor'a cloved fruit post:
You have nothing to fear from this end, Sorry it seems you all, have
forgotten how to have a little fun. Something that can give some of us a
little feeling of hay, I might like to get to know you better.  The fruit
can be an ICE breaker.    YOU are intitled to your opinion.    That has
been seen already before on this board, and no matter what any one else
has to say, It really dosnt matter,.

Some one asks a simple question about the Fruit thing and there has to an
army attack,.  OH well, some of still find ways of having fun, in this so
called game. While others seem to have no other life.

Gunnora replies:
 After some ungodly 500 lb woman with more facial hair than you have has
afflicted you with a cloved fruit, performing a tonsillectomy and possibly
an upper G.I. with her tongue, then I suspect you will understand my point.

The answer was in response to Stefan, who was saying that Bjornsborgers (or
anone else) shouldn't do the hand-grenade routine with the cloved fruits.
I was not squelching the original poster nor those in favor of this
activity.  Clove away!  Have fun!  But don't give a cloved fruit to me or
one of my kinsmen or -women unless you want to see it airborne.  The whole
point of the answer was that Stafan was squelching the Bjornsborg view and
philosophy of this whole activity, and we don't squelch.

As for icebreakers:  anyone who I would be willing to kiss in the first
place can simply come up to me and ask to be kissed.  Kissing is not an
icebreaker activity:  it's a primo way of swapping germs.  I certainly think
I want to know someone a little before being kissed, especially with such
goodies as oral herpes and hepatitis B floating around the population.

At first, Bjornsborgers tried allowing cloved fruit presenters to do hand
kissing.  But after the second time some slobbering idiot has all but
committed intercourse with his tongue in the spaces between one's fingers,
well, the "game" loses its attraction. And I do think it would be much ruder
than throwing the fruit to knock someone's teeth down their throat when they
commit such a faux pas.

Ah well.  As you said, we're all entitled to our opinions.  This is mine.

Wassail,
::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde