manuals and law

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Thu Feb 13 22:49:24 PST 1997

At 07:19 PM 2/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, Larkin O'Kane wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:08:15 -0600 (CST), you wrote:
>>
>> >I will be working with Artorius to finish the update of law that I started
>> >just before I stepped down. This would supercede any previous versions.
>>
>> Your excellency,
>>
>> Have you any indications of whether or not this update will be
>> available electronically? And have you an electronic source of the
>> Present laws of Ansteorra?
>
>Greetings to the net.
>
>As a follow-up to Larkin's query, does anyone know if Artorius has access
>to the net?  If he has an e-mail address, I would appreciate it if
>someone could send it to me.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Margaret

>Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
>Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
>Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *
>     "And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily
>               then eat and drink as friends."

As yet His Excellency doesn't have direct access to the net.  We are
working on it and hope to solve that soon.  Until then you should call him
or if you wish send it to me and I will forward it.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra

mka. Burke McCrory