Warning

Marc D McKeeman marcusmac at juno.com
Wed Feb 19 21:05:33 PST 1997

>Toy"?
>>
>> First question,  Is the above a statement by the Lord Marquet De La
>Heyt?
>
>Yes, the whole thing is there, just as I first recieved it.  I
>deleeted and added nothing.  His statement in no way reflects the
>attitudes or opinions held by Lady Ghislaine Fontanneau.

No problems here.

>I hope you don't intend to HURT him.
  He's valuable merchandise!  Now,

No I do not intend to hurt him.  I know Marguet.

>I know you're an Amazon Household champion.  Please don't be offended.

NO offense was taken........

>Lord Marquet is not challenging or threatening any amazons.  He is
>merely offering his.....services to their amusement.  Once again,
>please do not be offended.

ahhhhh..... as to their amusement,,, and that is what I was going after,
I am not offended.

>I am Lady Ghislaine Fontanneau, personnally under the protection of
>the Amazon Household by the words of none other than Mistress Regina.

Hello cheese wiz!

>I am cousin to Lord Marquet de la Heyt, and if any gentle takes or
>gives offense to Lard Marquet then may he prepare also to deal or duel
>>with me,

An honor that I would cherish greatly.

 as well as my own personal champion, Lord Gavin MacIain.

Another Honor.

This is a game, and no insult was taken on my behalf, and none was to be
taken.

H.L. Marcus>