Warning

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Wed Feb 19 21:34:37 PST 1997

At 08:46 PM 2/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Marc D McKeeman wrote:

>> >and
>> >p.m

>> First question,  Is the above a statement by the Lord Marquet De La Heyt?

Lady Ghislaine's words:
>Yes, the whole thing is there, just as I first recieved it.  I
>deleeted and added nothing.  His statement in no way reflects the
>attitudes or opinions held by Lady Ghislaine Fontanneau.

I am Lord Marquet de la Heyt, and the above are my words; however, this was
a personal message meant as a joke to a few people <who know me well> about
an event that happened at last year at Gothic Wars, and my personal love
life. It was not meant to be posted publicly.

I have E-mailed H.L Marcus about this matter, and ask if anyone wishes to
take this up with me to please E-mail me at MBHITE at ARN.NET or
MBHITE at ACTX.EDU.  I am sorry this got posted on the public LISTSERV, and
hope that no-one has been offened.

My we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet / Ansteorra