Warning

Marc D McKeeman marcusmac at juno.com
Thu Feb 20 04:16:47 PST 1997

>Marcus, did you want to come down for fighter practice?  I had heard
>you were interested in playing with us some time.  And---who told you
>my nickname?!?!?!?

Shure do , could you let me know when and where your fighter practices
are and how to get there.  Right now my transportation is down, so I have
to coordinate with another fighter.

and as to your nickname, lets travel back in time.  To Banock burn,
Outside of Abeline I believe.  tourney and Sunday morning runing around
the camp, being pulled out of your car window, caried on the shoulders of
two men passing you around like a bag of  VERY expensive Spice.

Once again my post to these posts were all in fun and a bit of the Game.
 No offense was taken, and none ment to be, just having some fun.

Untill our swords cross, and may we all part as friends.

H.L. Marcus