Rapier Combat

Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Thu Feb 20 07:25:32 PST 1997

To anyone who would like this information:

The shire of Trelac has light-fighter practice every Wednesday at
5p.m. at the home of Larkin O'Cain, in San Angelo, TX.  Crash space
can be arranged.  We also travel most Sundays to Mendersham's practice
in Abilene.

Anyone wishing to come down and play with us should e-mail or call me
ahead of time for the address.  Please give plenty of warning so
fighters who work evenings can clear their schedules and play too.

May we meet on the field as friends.

In service to shire, Queen, kingdom, and the dream,
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau ("Ghia")
elyh at wcc.net