Cloved Fruits and Kissing "Games"

bludhawk at wf.net bludhawk at wf.net
Sat Feb 8 09:47:11 PST 1997

Greetings
 I do beleave to much is being made of the clove and Fruits a friend of
mine and I did up a hole bag full and passed them out to give to ppl at
the event and we all had a lot of fun with it just becouse a Lady Or
Lord gives you a Clove and Fruit dose not mean that you have to go to
bed with that parson or that they even want that! This is a game and the
Dream is  ment to be fun....So enjoy your selfs.....Like every thing
else in this world the clove and fruit can be done in bad taste but so
can a LOT of other things in the SCA!
In Service to the Dream
Katarina Kellsby