manuals and law

Patricia Horton horton at rsn.hp.com
Wed Feb 12 08:08:15 PST 1997

At the time I took office only one handbook was signed as part of law,
that was the Treasurers Handbook, until we could get the new corporate
financial policy directly into kingdom law. Our treasurers handbook at the
time was the closest we had. NO OTHER HANDBOOKS have ever been signed into
law.

I will be working with Artorius to finish the update of law that I started
just before I stepped down. This would supercede any previous versions.

Maire

Patricia Corl Horton                 |internet: horton at rsn.hp.com
Hewlett Packard - CXD, PO Box 833851
Richardson, TX 75083-3851            |214-497-4776