Galen Once Again Suggests... (re: Ansteorra website)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 25 05:38:19 PST 1997

> When the previous Kingdom Chronicler posted that he was looking
> for someone to run an "official" kingdom website, and that guidelines
> had come down from corporate, regarding content, I thought these
> issues had been resolved in terms of official policy.  Clearly not.
> I don't know what those guidelines said, but Pug has put up little
> that wasn't also on my site, contact info included.

Guidelines? We have Guidelines?! Where?!

The only official policy I know of is that we are to have a person
responsible for the "official" web page. We keep hearing word that there
will be official guidelines coming down from Corporate "real soon now".

> I have told Pug in private e-mail, and will say publically, that
> he is doing an _outstanding_ job, and I hope he keeps it up.

But why?! Why do we want a web page? The links I have maintained are
useful for some, but they can be found on many other web pages, such as
the SCA.org web page. Just keeping a list of links to the groups isn't
worth the time, albeit useful.

Btw, I am going to *try* to go back to the link based calendar since the
On-line BlackStar has died a horrible death.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something