Announcing the Printing Press...

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Feb 26 17:35:30 PST 1997

>psobaka at mail.myriad.net (harry billings) wrote:
>
>> One of the reason not to have the Black Star on line that I have heard is
>> that only perverts, porno nut, sex offerneds, etc. use the web.
>
>>                                              If some one wants to call me
>> any of the above names I tell them don't forget baby killer and rapiest,
>> after all, all Vietnam veterans are guilty of that. Just dig up old news
>> footage after Mai Li (sp). Yes I was their in '66.
>> Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteo
>
>Your point is?

That you can not let what some one may say about you becouse of where you
have been what you do for fun what tools you use for work or play cause you
to  not use thouse tools go where you wish (are sent by the Govt.) or what
games you play.

>--
>Mike.Andrews at dsibm.okladot.state.ok.us
>Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, O.L. (Mike Andrews)  Namron, Ansteorra
>  Remember the ones you've lost; love the ones you have.

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra