Announcing the Printing Press...

Mike.Andrews UDSD007 at dsibm.okladot.state.ok.us
Wed Feb 26 10:59:00 PST 1997

psobaka at mail.myriad.net (harry billings) wrote:

> One of the reason not to have the Black Star on line that I have heard is
> that only perverts, porno nut, sex offerneds, etc. use the web.

It is important to consider the source of anything you hear. After
all, you can hear anything if you listen long enough.

>                                                                 I can not
> control what others think. The way I look at it using the web is some thing
> I do becouse it make life easier some times.                           me

We use the web here as a business tool. And we provide a webserver
here so that others can use it as a business tool. It has proven
to be one of the best investments my employer ever made.

>                                              If some one wants to call me
> any of the above names I tell them don't forget baby killer and rapiest,
> after all, all Vietnam veterans are guilty of that. Just dig up old news
> footage after Mai Li (sp). Yes I was their in '66.
> Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteo

Your point is?

Mike.Andrews at dsibm.okladot.state.ok.us
Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, O.L. (Mike Andrews)  Namron, Ansteorra
  Remember the ones you've lost; love the ones you have.