In search of pictures...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 27 06:40:49 PST 1997

Good Morning,

  I'm in search of more pictures of the past Royalty as well as the
  Lions of Ansteorra.

    Oh no! People might know what they look like and we'll have to
    protect them from the evil world.

    *slap* *slap* *slap*

    I'm much better now.

  If you could take a look at:

  http://www.ansteorra.org/lions.html
  &
  http://www.ansteorra.org/rulers.html

  and send me any pictures (either scanned via email or actual pictures
  via USmail) that you have of the rulers listed. Please not that I
  don't know but a few of them, so I won't know if you're lieing to me.
  Please don't. I would like to have multiple pictures of the different
  rulers and lions as well, so if you have a different picture please
  send it to me anyway.

  Send then to:

  Richard Bainter
  7516 St. Cecelia
  Austin, TX 78757
  VScribe at pug.net

  Thanks a million!!!

In Service,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.