Letters of Intent for Lyonesse....

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:35:22 PST 1997

Once again I bear greetings from the Lady Lyonesse to all those who would
journey to that fair Isle to take part in contest and revelry!

If you are planning on attending the tourney, and haven't gotten your
letter of intent in -- for whatever reason -- you may think it's too
late.  You would be wrong.  While the published deadline is indeed the
28th of February, the clemency of the Lady Lyonesse is renowned and she
wishes it known that she will accept your letters of intent beyond this
date.  There is one rule she will adhere to: your letter of intent must
precede you to the tournament.

If time constraints are such that you fear you will be unable to obey
this stricture, please call and announce your intent so that she may
inform the gracious Ladies of the Field as to how many warriors they
might expect to host.

Call or send letters of intent to:

	Karen Moon
	3270 Nacogdoches #1311
	San Antonio, TX  78217
	(210) 657-1311

I will be happy to pass on all letters and greetings to the Lady Lyonesse.

Please forward this information as needed.

Thanks for your time!

Mari