1996 Ansteorra On-Line Award - Nominees thus far...

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Jan 9 22:47:12 PST 1997

Greetings!

The nominees thus far have been posted, as received to this date.

You may review them at http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/awards.htm
This listing includes a short explanation of why the individual was
nominated.  The names are:

Aodhan Itean Fhithich
Barat Fitzwalter Reynolds
Galen of Bristol
Grainne Gelleo
Letha de Loc Airgead
Maire Drummond
Otto Vustmann
Phelem Utred Gervais
Savien Dore
Stefan li Rous
Ulf Jorgensen

Additional nominations not on this list will be accepted through
Jan. 15th.  Votes will not be accepted at this time, so please
don't send me your vote, as I will ignore it.  Votes will not
be sent to me; I have not announced who will receive and tally
the votes.  Also there is no point in nominating again someone
already on this list.

Thanks for the support I've gotten on this project.

- Galen
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"