Female Scots Dress

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Jan 9 23:56:59 PST 1997

Recently on the Historical Costuming list someone piped up (pardon the pun)
and asked if Scottish women ever wore kilts.  One person posted an excellent
and informative answer about Scottish women's dress, which I reproduce here
for those who are interested.

Remember, I am not the author!  Send comments or queries to the original poster!