BlackStar on-line...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 8 05:28:01 PST 1997

> Oh, for those who haven't heard, the BlackStar is on-line.  I believe
> you can find it at the Namron homepage.  Why Namron??  Because the
> chronicler maintains it.  I believe that is where Barat said he put it.

As well, it can be reached by going through the Ansteorra web page. It
is one of the Kingdom publications listed.

Important note: It uses Frames, so you have to have a Frame compliant
web browser. Luckily there aren't that many people using that old of
browsers.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something