Membership, Awards, Local Participation

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 15 23:26:19 PST 1997

Greetings all, from Gio!

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:
> I do not ignore other groups when I live away from my home
> in the Land of the Bear, but Bjornsborg will always be my home and will
> always have my first allegiance.

WooHoo!!!  Ditto!  Vivat Bjornsborg!

Northkeep is the third SCA group that I have been involved in, and while
I do
intend to help out and fully participate on a baronial level, Bjornsborg
is my home.
My blood is the waters of that land, my stength that of the cottonwood
and live oak, my courage that of the bear, and the love of the people is
my heart.

They are my family, and I miss them dearly.

Gio.