Western Regional A & S

Burke McCrory bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us
Thu Jan 16 08:24:52 PST 1997

At 11:18 PM 1/15/97 -0600, you wrote:
>FitzBubba wrote:
> Incipient groups may not "sponsor" events in Ansteorra (per Kingdom Law,
Article V
>Section 1 and Article VIII Section 6).
>
>If I'm mistaken in any of the above, please correct me.  I'll want to
>update the Calendar accordingly.
>
>FitzBubba
>Deputy Kingdom Chronicler - Kingdom Calendar Requests

While your interpretation of Kingdom Law would appear to be correct.  The
policy established by the previous Kingdom Seneschal allows incipient
groups to hold events without a sponsor.  Unless His Grace Inman has change
the policy I would assume that the old policy is still in effect.  You will
need to get a ruling from His Grace Inman to change the policy.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
former Kingdom Deputy Seneschal for the Northern Region
burkemc at ionet.net