Candlemas feast

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Mon Jan 20 03:36:30 PST 1997

Drool....

If cheeze goo is a "butter", triple drool ;)

C-

>Bread & Butters
>
>First Course
>------------
>Soupes Dorry (sort of a french onion soup)
>Chicken Crowned with eggs  (chicken stew)
>Autre Vele en bokenade (veal stew)
>Blaunche brawne (cold jellied pork)
>Armored Turnips  (baked turnips & cheese)
>Bolas (pears in plum sauce)
>
>Second Course
>-------------
>Roast meat with sauces (want venison - probably be veal)
>Frumentary  (this will either be cracked wheat or barley)
>Meatballs in Saracen Sauce (lamb in red sauce)
>Egredouncye (sweet & sour pork)
>Caboges in potage (cabbage chowder)
>Apple Fritters  (fried battered apple slices)
>Honey Almond Candy
>

>Baroness Clarissa di Firenze, Head cook for Candlemas

========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   3229 Parkhills Drive,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78746
                                     |   H (512)329-8643
                                     |   W (512)343-8833 xt. 235
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown