SCA feasts

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Fri Jan 10 20:45:23 PST 1997

	I also rarely eat with one of my "adoptive" households.  However,
I usually try to eat with new people to the Barony.  Most of them are a
bit shy at first, seeing as how I have plates, forks, spoons, cups and
even a tiny Viking Ship for salt.
	But I always pack for two more with comperable or better ware, and
extra drink.  When I first joined the Society, a noble did that for me.  I
feel that doing it for others is a form of repayment.
	Besides, it's fun to see them relax, play at being my guests, and
eventually ask where to get all these marvelous toys!
	Mikal

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)