Awards Policy

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Jan 15 11:36:20 PST 1997

Countess, I am told households used to be VERY VERY BIG THINGS indeed
in Ansteorra.  The was an award for households: Pillar of Ansteorra.
>From the little I've heard (e.g., the feuding between Clan Cadall and
another clan whose name escapes me)x, it's a good thing that
households are far, far less important.  Currently, the only important
household -- indeed, I don't know if it's a household per se or just
an unofficial group -- is (IIRC) Duke Sigmund's Backyard Crew.  xBut
I'm quite willing to be corrected if I err in this.

Daniel de Lincoln
--
                             Tim McDaniel
              Never use mcdaniel at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us.