Awards Policy

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Wed Jan 15 12:56:00 PST 1997

The Cadal continues to be a force in Ansteorra, my estimable friend, and
will (gleefully) continue to be of importance as long as its principal
members are still participants.

Other households are or have also been of particular impact. Of great note
on the wider scale are Wolfstar (how could you forget *them*?), the Amazons,
and <engage party mode!> "the Bob". Of particular importance in the Steppes
currently I would have to mention House Bloodstone <disengage party mode>.

Historically noteworthy I can personally remember Minas Narye (Wiesenfeur),
Clan Silverthorne (Namron &c.), House Evergreen (Steppes? "central"?), House
Wokiah (Moonschadowe & later Wiesenfeur), and (esp. / particularly in
Moonschadowe) House Catchlove.  There is my own House Dreamwind of the
Shadowed Moon, now dormant except for my own self yet once with as many as a
dozen active participants.

And then there are households that you might not always consider in the same
manner: House Triad, the Gilwells, etc.  Smaller groupings, organized
primarily around a "true" mundane household, but with friends in many *many*
places.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!