Pluck Yew!

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jan 13 12:35:11 PST 1997

Daniel de Lincoln proclaimed:

For more details about this and other urban legends, see the Urban
Legends home page, <a href="http://www.urbanlegends.com/">.

Daniel de Lincoln
"hoping nobody is offended by a simple discussion of etymology"

For those who are interested in this subject, you might want to
take a look at this file in the UNCLASSIFIED section of my SCA
Rialto Files:
p-swears-msg      (59K)  7/26/96    Period swears, oaths and insults.
                                      euphemisms.

Stefan li Rous

(Yes, my files touch on a lot of subjects. From the ordinary to the
rather unusual. For instance, for some reason, I seem to get an
unusually high number of hits on my chasity-belts-msg file. :-)  )