Dogs, and similar matters

chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov
Thu Jan 30 08:38:41 PST 1997

     Good Gentles,

     I have just found out that the quote in my sig line (which _I_ got
     from the eight-year-old daughter of my librarian) is from a well-
     known source.  To give credit where credit is due, I have altered it
     (see below).  And my apologies to that great Communist theorist.
     (Wait a minute--wasn't that Harpo?)

                                                Bjarni

     Chuck Diters/Bjarni Edwardsson                     West/Oertha/Eskalya
     9541 Victor Road, Anchorage, AK 99515-1470
     ph:  (907)344-5753                    Email: chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov

     "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's
     too dark to read."--Groucho Marx