Candlemas clarification

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 30 12:14:22 PST 1997

Good Morning,

  I realized that I made a poor choice of words earlier and would like
  to clarify something. My announcmenet should have read something
  like:

    On behalf of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild
    and Pendaran would like to provide mead, cider, a keg of beer, as well
    as non-alcoholic drinks, for the populace to partake in and enjoy.

  The reason I'd like to clarify is that the *Barony* is not providing
  the alochol. (Mostly cause it's illegal. Partly because the Brewers'
  Guild had already made it just for this occasion.) Individuals have
  made contributions to make these refreshments available.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something