Pennsic

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jul 1 11:29:02 PDT 1997

I said:

>But I thought reservations at Pennsic were now closed. I gave up going
>this year back in May when I couldn't find transportation. Are you now
>saying that those who make it up there are now welcome in the Ansteorran
>encampment even if they didn't pre-register?

Then Clarissa replied:

>The amount of territory assigned to Ansteorra at Pennsic is based on how
>many people pre-registered. Whether this will leave any room for those
>that did not preregister remains to be seen.

The announcement(s) made on this list proclaimed that you could not camp
with Ansteorra unless you had prepaid and declared Ansteorra as your
camping spot. At that time, it certainly didn't look like Ansteorra was
allowing anyone else in. Since I could not find transportation in May, I
did not pre-register. I am curious though if we are now backing away from
the policy stated back then.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com