ANST - Queen's Champion

ches ches at io.com
Wed Jul 23 20:25:08 PDT 1997

Someone PLEASE video tape this!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be there, I'll pay postage and
tape!!

"All you need to understand is everything you know is wrong!"
 - Wierd Al

----------
: From: Chris and Elisabeth Zakes <moondrgn at bga.com>
: To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
: Subject: ANST - Queen's Champion
: Date: Wednesday, July 23, 1997 6:14 PM
:
: + -- RapierNet - From HSRachel at aol.com --
:
: I am sending this out to both Ansteorran and KW Dons' Lists and to RapierNet
: to try to reach as many Ansteorrans as possible.  Could someone please repost
: this to AnsteorraNet, too?  Thanks to the rest of you for your indulgence.