ANST - Queen's Champion

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 25 06:52:14 PDT 1997

You wrote:

>I was planning to fight in this tournament but kept forgetting to
>give notice.
>
>Is it still possible to participate?
>
>Stefan li Rous
>markh at risc.sps.mot.com

=====

Unto Lord Stefan li Rous does HRH Alisha send greetings...

You have always beena most gracious, honorable person and I would be
honored if you would come and fight in the tournament.  The letters of
intent are mere a suggestion and a way for me to be introduced to the
light community and for me to get to know them a little better.

                        Sincerely,
                                HRH Alisha