ANST - Bryn Gwlad's Fighter Practice

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Jul 29 01:03:01 PDT 1997

> >When does Bryn Gwlad hold their fighter (heavy) practice?

> >Nikolas Vasilievich, Ravens Fort

> Our fighter practises are Tuesday evenings near central Austin. If you can
> make this, we would love to have you. Blondie Pharr Tennis Center is just
> east of I-35 on Airport Blvd, just past the Capps van rental.
>
> Aethelyan

Well.....hummmmmmmmm

Perhaps another time then. Thank you for the information and it will
be filed away for further use. I get to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad
often and will try next time I am there during the week.

BTW, Ravens Fort fighter practice is held on Sunday afternoon
starting about 2:30 or so at the Gazebo near the Sam Houston Museum
in Huntsville. For excat directions drop an email or call me on the
phone or contact any member of Ravens Fort.

In Service...

Nikolas Vasilievich

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism