ANST - A questionnare.

E.PRESTON III & SHELLY K. WALKER wf3 at icok.net
Tue Jul 29 21:44:39 PDT 1997

> How did you first get started in the SCA and how old were you?

1994. I had heard about it at least two years before, but, because of
other organizations and such, I waited for my agenda to clear. I knew
right off that the SCA was going to be my main "hobby".

> What make you stay?

Friends. Friends you make that you only see at events. People I wouldn't
run into regularly, or even irregularly. And the desire to see the local
group suceed.

> What did you do to develop your personna and why did you choose it/them?

Can I say I'm still working on that? I found the name Britta in a name
book, and actually built much of my persona around the name. Then I've
never been able to find it again in a book that the Heralds are happy
with. So heraldickly :) speaking, I have another name. But you can call
me
Ly. Britta the Red
Gnomon Vale