ANST - A questionnare.

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Tue Jul 29 17:48:28 PDT 1997

> How did you first get started in the SCA and how old were you?

Lyonesse Fair in New Braunfels. Flashingquill was trying to start a
group there and had a fair. Leon Donne was at his first there also. I
was 29.

> What make you stay?

Sometimes I am not sure. But the escape, the people, the reality of the
SCA is what keeps me going. The chance to learn about my honor and to
help others do the same.

> What did you do to develop your personna and why did you choose it/them?

Norse, Irish. 795AD. The Learning Channel, etc. Lots of reading and
finding that I am comfortable with early period. Though I will admit
that I am mostly generic SCA.

Crandall