ANST - Court Peeves

E.PRESTON III & SHELLY K. WALKER wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jul 30 13:32:53 PDT 1997

I think by now, almost all of us have been to the court we never heard.
Sometimes it has been the quiet voices of their majesties, and sometimes
it has been the rowdy crowd.
My question is to Honorable Lady Gunnora, What are we, unremarkable
gentles of the Kingdom supposed to do about this? Surely, you are not
suggesting calling someone down in court? Perhaps you could, but not I.
Though I've had occasions to wish I could, I wouldn't do that. Speaking
of it after the fact has never helped.
Britta the Red