ANST - Commissioning a Seamstress/Tailor

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Thu Jul 31 15:52:00 PDT 1997

>Good Gentles,
>
>   I am in need of someone capable of sewing late-period garb from a
>pattern.  I have a pattern for a puff-N-slash doublet, and will of course
>purchase all materials -  but I lack the skill with which I desire this
>project to be approached.
>
>   Is there anyone in the environs of StarGate that would be willing to
>barter their skills, or accept a commission?  Please, contact me via e-mail
>(reply) or phone 713-932-7071 before 9pm.
>
>   Thank you for all your help in getting me dressed!   :-)
>
>Lord Manfred Wolf
>mka          Joe Wolf
>Barony of the StarGate

Lord Manfred,

You have all the luck in the world... one of the best commissioned artists I
have ever had the pleasure of doing business with lives very near your good
self; namely, one Mistress Kaitlyn MacKenna.

She, to her credit, works very well with a deadline, should this be
important to you, and charges flat hourly rates.  She gave me an accurate
estimate for time involved in my burgundian and the quality was
unbelievable.  She'll even help you pick out the fabric if you happen to be
clueless about things like that.

In short, ask nicely, listen to her advice, and say 'thank you' afterwards
and she should be able to help you- barring prior projects.

Her number is: 281-345-1114

Dieterich