ANST - Commissioning a Seamstress/Tailor

JOE.B.WOLF at conoco.dupont.com JOE.B.WOLF at conoco.dupont.com
Thu Jul 31 12:23:25 PDT 1997

Microsoft Mail v3.0 IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Wolf, Joe B.
To:  Inline Internet Addressing
Subject:  Commissioning a Seamstress/Tailor
Date: 1997-07-31 14:20
Message ID: 9B003A9B
Conversation ID: 9B003A9B

Good Gentles,

   I am in need of someone capable of sewing late-period garb from a
pattern.  I have a pattern for a puff-N-slash doublet, and will of course
purchase all materials -  but I lack the skill with which I desire this
project to be approached.

   Is there anyone in the environs of StarGate that would be willing to
barter their skills, or accept a commission?  Please, contact me via e-mail
(reply) or phone 713-932-7071 before 9pm.

   Thank you for all your help in getting me dressed!   :-)

Lord Manfred Wolf
mka          Joe Wolf
Barony of the StarGate