Staked Plains

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Jul 11 13:34:04 PDT 1997

> Good war practice and a fantastic site. If you were not there you
> really missed out.
>                           Garth

I had a pretty good time, monsoon and all.  I really wish I could've
met more of you from the list.

As it was, I got to meet Hakon, Baron Bonwicke, Alaric Drake,
Baron of Bonwicke, and Duke Michael; I said "Hello" to His Majesty,
but he didn't know me from a bar of soap.  Okay, I'm taller than a
bar of soap, but...and I met some nice newcomers from the Thunder
camp.

I didn't get around a whole lot, I found.  As my friend Dona
Genevieve put it, "If laziness were acreage, I'd be Montana".

Had a good time, though!

Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands