Reply to Galen: Condoms

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon Jul 21 12:39:41 PDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997 14:07:56 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't believe that anyone one person should be the contact point
>for condoms.  The following suggestion emanates from a co-worker here
>at the Texas Department of Health:  Place a supply in the rest areas
>(port-a-johns and restrooms).  I would like to supplement that idea
>with pamphlets about STDs.

They make wonderful water baloons and if made available in the
port-a-johns WILL be used for such by those who are not yet mature
enough to use them in the intended manner.  Of course, we could always
make the available for sale to avoid this but then we are right back
where we started this discussion from.

larkin
===

Larkin