ANST - St. Thompson's Co

William H. Herron III wherron at sprintmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:43:48 PDT 1997

> I don't think this is a waste of bandwidth.  If this is the kingdom
> Dance Symposium, I would also like to see the schedule of classes.

Yes, but the original post was for St. Thompson's College, being held
this weekend in Wiesenfeuer.  To the best of my knowledge, that event
announcement was removed from the Web when the Kingdom Chronicler's
office changed hands.

> A pointer to a Website for the Dance Symposium would also work.

That's easy.  Galen does a wonderful job with Elfsea's web space:

http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/dance.htm

FitzBubba