ANST - Stargate questions

SUZANNE_POWELL SUZANNE_POWELL at aspentec.com
Thu Jul 31 06:56:40 PDT 1997

Stargate's off-calendar event -- Summerthing -- will be held on Saturday,
August 9th. We will have Lord Ulsted giving a class on brewing that day, along
with many other fun classes.  After the day's classes, we'll have a short
court, then a dinner theater presentation of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' by
our youth troupe (along with a pot luck dinner), followed by music, dancing,
and general revelry.

The event will be held at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church on West Bellfort.
I'll have an updated event schedule and a map to the site at the populace
meeting (I'm the autocrat for Summerthing).

** Lady Suzanne de la Ferte, AoA      **
** Scribe and Illuminator             **
** Stargate, Ansteorra                **
** suzanne.powell at aspentech.com       **